Mixing is the process of taking your raw vocals and/or instruments, and transforming them into a clean and smooth composition. At our music production facility, Jonathan Doe uses a mixture of outboard gear and software, and applies techniques such as EQ’ing, compression, and panning, and more to bring your song to life. No matter if you are an artist looking to get your state of the art recorded tracks mixed, or you’re looking to take your home studio recordings to new heights, our mixing services provide an affordable solution to both.
- Send Project Stems – All instruments and/or vocals need to be submitted as individual stems. All stems need to be the same length and need to be sent as wav files in a single .zip file.
- Listen and Feedback – After the initial mix is done, you will be able to listen to a preview of the mix to see if everything is satisfactory. If any changes need to made, we will make them and move on to step 3.
- Approval and Delivery – After the mix is satisfactory, the final mix will be sent to you as a wav file.
Basic Mixtape Package:
- Mixtape hosted and mixed by Jonathan Doe (scratching, blending, and signature sounds)
Premium Mixtape Package:
- Mixtape hosted and mixed by Jonathan Doe (scratching, blending, signature sounds)
- Mixtape featured on Datpiff.com
- Free 1 sided cover designed by Dope Design Works
- Mixtape advertised in monthly newsletter
Deluxe Mixtape Package:
- Social Media Promotion
- Cover photo on Jonathan Doe Music Facebook Page
- Email Promo
- Free Distribution to over 10 Mixtape Sites
- Free 1 or 2 sided mixtape cover from Dope Design Works